Every year, bets on UFC (MMA) are increasing momentum, taking advantage of the increased interest among players. The reason for this is the active growth in the popularity of mixed martial arts, as well as the dynamic development of the UFC (MMA) organization, which today is a serious competitor to professional boxing. Such popularity came after the fights began to be actively covered not only on TV, but also on YouTube. A lot of bloggers do reviews of fights, reviews of press conferences and cuts of the best knockouts, which are watched by millions of people.
Currently, the UFC is the most prestigious, rich and popular mixed martial arts MMA sports organization in the world, founded in 1993 in the USA. Spectacular and brutal fights intrigue millions of viewers, even those who do not particularly like sports. That is why betting on the UFC can be found in all well-known bookmakers, and often among the most popular sports disciplines.
The betting line in boxing and mixed martial arts depends on the degree of importance of the fight. Top fights for championship titles in this sport are held infrequently, but they are provided with the widest betting list.
Advantages of betting on UFC, MMA
– Simplicity of analytics. Analyzing boxing and UFC is easier than most other sports. It all depends on the two athletes, the influence of external factors is small. Most often, there is enough information about the statistics of a fighter, his size, style of fighting and the training carried out. Thus, a qualitative analysis will require significantly less time than in team sports.
– Predictability. Many betting enthusiasts, as a rule, prefer to bet only on clear favorites (MMA stars), without delving into the statistics and analysis of the fight. This is partly true – the outcomes of such matches are predictable and quite often take place. However, do not forget that any winning streak will eventually, but definitely end.
– High max bets. For top MMA fights, many bookmakers offer very good limits on maximum bets that can compete with the highs of central football events. This is a significant plus for those who like to bet big.
– Abundance of information. Mixed martial arts are well covered in the media. Current news, video reviews of fights, interviews of athletes, forecasts from experts – all this can be found on the Internet without any problems. It is this information that significantly increases the chances of passing the bet.
– Availability of live broadcasts. You can watch mixed martial arts both online and on television. However, not many bookmakers offer live bets on MMA/UFC.
Disadvantages of betting on mixed martial arts
– Few fights. MMA, like any traumatic martial arts, cannot boast of high regularity and abundance of matches. In addition, quite often, due to various circumstances in this sport, cancellations of fights occur, leading to refunds of bets.
– Questionable decisions of judges. From time to time there are scandals in boxing and the UFC, when the decisions of the arbitrators cause a storm of disputes. In this case, you may lose money. The influence of the judges in mixed martial arts has quite a lot of weight, because if the fighters spend all rounds with an equal number of points, the victory will be determined by the decision of the judges and may not be awarded objectively, affecting the outcome of the bet.
– Poor painting. The markets for additional outcomes in MMA are extremely poor, of all types of betting, you can usually find only the following options:
– Bets on the duel (on the victory of one of the fighters);
– The method of the result (by the decision of the judges, the opponent forced to surrender);
– Bets per round (winning in round N or by points);
– Total rounds;
– All rounds will be played (Yes/No).
– High margin.
The margin is relatively small only in the UFC (4-6%), in other MMA events, the betting commission in quotes is not modest and can reach 10%, thereby bookmakers are reinsured, increasing the chances against players and making bets less profitable for them.
The best bookmakers for betting on MMA
Over time, all betting companies have tried to reach approximately the same level in terms of filling the line and painting on martial arts. But some companies that stand out especially from the competition – they are the best for betting on MMA and UFC. These include 1xBet India. Bookmaker offers for its users high odds for MMA fights, a wide line of events and many of Live bets.
Betting on UFC, MMA is one of the most common and interesting for fans. Unpredictable fights and the intensity of passions. With a reliable bookmaker, you can not only enjoy watching, but also earn money!